Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wry from Levy with a y


I just wanted to take a moment to thank those of you who have linked up to the Ye' Olde Wanton Sommelier.

A sincere thank you to David, Dr., and the Brook for the blog recognition.

Thanks also to Alice and her Merry Band of re-tweeters.

If you linked up to the blog on Facebook, thanks to you too, although I'm not on Facebook so I don't know who you are. I guess I'll just go ahead and thank Justin Timberlake for that one.

About a month ago I started this blog in virtual secrecy. Now I am getting like 3 or 4 hits each day. I'd say that is some progress right there!

A thank you also to those who have taken the time out to pass the visual recognition test and leave a comment. I know I always get those tests wrong on the first try. Y's that look like V's and all that.

Anyway, THANK VOU!

And in the spirit of paying it forward, I give you one of my very favorite blogs, that of Vincent Dancer

Levi

1 comment:

Alfonso Cevola said...

Welcome to the bloggy- blog world