Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wine Libs!!


Yesterday's __(distributor/importer )__ portfolio tasting was an __(adjective)__ mix of ___(noun)___ and styles. There were definitely a __(adjective)__ bottles I ___(verb)___, but the room that afternoon was __(adjective)__. From __(person, place, or wine)__ to __(person, place, or wine)__, the vibe around the tables at the __(time of day)__ was very __(adjective)__. And __(name of fellow sommelier)__ ___(verb)___ ___(adverb)___, as usual. That said, if you ___(verb)___ that I must buy __(specific wine)__ to get my allocation of __(better specific wine)__, then I ___(adverb)___ have a problem with it.


All sales orders should be ___(signed)___ and submitted in writing. All quantities are__(term for zero)__ until they are confirmed by a sales manager. __(Numerical order)__ come,__(different numerical order)__ served.

2 comments:

Brooklynguy said...

I'm trying to fill it out but it isn't working. Is there a customer service number I can call?

Thanks in advance.

Jen Amis said...

Love it! I actually wrote a whole game of mad-libs-esque games for wine tasting. Check it out: http://thespitbucket.com/vinodote/
Let me know if you want a sample game to play!