Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Me, You, and #SommChat, together

Tomorrow, Wednesday the 7th, I'll be taking questions live on Twitter from noon to 1pm (EST) via #SommChat. This is your chance to ask me about the smallest white Grand Cru in Burgundy, which Woody Allen movie name I believe to be the greatest, and what brand of comfy soft socks I prefer in winter (Answers: Criots-Batard-Montrachet, Crimes and Misdemeanors, and Wigwam, not necessarily in that order). Tune into #SommChat tomorrow on Twitter, facilitated by @KeeperColl, to follow the flow! I am sure that I will say something mildly embarrassing, if not truly profound.

This is actually not a picture of me. It is a picture of Walt Whitman. I'm not sure why this picture is here, but I am sure that I do dig that hat.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You like wigwam socks too?

I feel totally validated.