Thursday, June 21, 2012

Just to mention


Several emails have come in, so I thought I would mention that I am no longer employed at Boulud Sud or Bar Boulud.

Working with the company again had always been envisioned as a temporary arrangement, and what had originally been spoken about as a 3 month gig had stretched on to over a year. It felt like time to move on. There is no ill will - some of the most skilled people in the entire business work in that company, and several of them punch the timeclock at 64th and Broadway. What I know about fine dining service is what I learned from Daniel Boulud, and that is true for a generation of other young people as well.

There should be some cool things coming up that I can tell you about soon enough.

Thanks, as always, for reading.

1 comment:

TWG said...

Levi, best of luck. Looking forward to what's next.