Friday, November 2, 2012

Patrick Cappiello, the best dressed blue collar sommelier you'll ever meet, is on I'll Drink to That!

Did you happen to wonder about the handsome man standing tableside in this recent, wonderful piece in The New York Times? Well, that was Patrick Cappiello, and we had a most excellent conversation on a recent episode of I'll Drink to That! I'm almost ashamed to admit that I never mentioned our talk here on the blog, for which I apologize. I was travelling in Italy or Japan or somewhere when the track went live on the site. But never late than never, my friends! Or something like that. And without further ado, I recommend you to give Patrick a listen when you have a spare hour and you feel like laughing a bit.

You can find our chat on on iTunes, where it is episode number 32, or on Stitcher.

And Congratulations to Patrick, who most certainly deserves his well earned praise!

No comments: