Monday, December 3, 2012

It's coming...

This is not Eric Texier at my house on the day of the interview. Eric Texier was in a rain slick and big boots on the day of the interview, because that was also the day of a major hurricane in New York City, which he traveled through so that we could have our conversation. Trust me were not chillin' drinking wine and playing show tunes on the piano on that particular occasion. It was more like, dude are there enough batteries for this thing if the power goes out?, that sort of thing.

The Eric Texier interview will go up tomorrow morning on I'll Drink to That! Do not miss this one. Should be up on the site by 11:30am or so.

4 comments:

Guilhaume Gerard said...

That is my photo. Glad you liked it.

Levi opens wine said...

Had I only known I would have complimented you on your fine work earlier! Excellent use of that dude's left arm in framing the shot.

Guilhaume Gerard said...

His son, Martin, is that "dude".
Funny enough though, I never meant to publish this, but i did give Jules Dressner permission to use it on the LDM site.

Levi opens wine said...

We say dude in America. It is a normal usage.

I asked Eric Texier for a picture of himself that he liked and that I could use on the blog for promotional purposes. This was a picture that he supplied to me. I did not take the picture from the LDM website. If it bothers you that it is here, I would have no problem with taking it down. If you have some other issue, please make it known.