Sunday, July 7, 2013

Vallana Vimeo

One of the old cement fermentation tanks at Cantine Vallana

Earlier this year the Rare Wine Co. assembled a vast vertical of Vallana wines old as well as new and I was lucky enough to be there for the dinner. It was an impressive evening on several counts, with good food, people, and of course wine. I also learned a lot, which information I'll be happy to share with you at, err, uh, some point in the future. Things have been perhaps a mite touch WILDLY OVER THE TOP WHOAH TOO BUSY lately to get my notes down in type, unfortunately. But the folks at Rare Wine Co. (what up, Paul!) recently released a nicely edited video recapping the evening and you might check it out if you have an interest. Vallana is wholly its own, in the sense that there isn't something else like it, and those are the landmarks of wine that interest me most. Maybe you too.

1 comment:

Do Bianchi said...

you are such a tease but me saying that would be like the black calling the kettle pot.