Monday, August 12, 2013

A Visit to Hatzidakis

A friend asked me to post the pictures from my recent trip to the Hatzidakis winery. I wish I had time to flesh this out with words, but I don't. Here are the pics.


Georgios Hadjistylianou said...

Great pictures Levi, what do you think of him?

Love the guy, he is amazing. I'll be doing a dinner with Haridimos end of September beginning of October.

Never tasted the Cuvee 17, but have Cuvee 15 & the single vineyard Milos. Did you tried Mavrotragano 2009?

These amazing vinos has potential to age for at least a decade. haridimos is an amazing producer who respects its land, the grapes and Santorini's history.

He produces human wines!

Erin Scala said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin Scala said...

Picture #6 is the best. picture. EVER!

Alfonso Cevola said...

Man, looks just like Pantelleria, the vines and the terrain.

thanks for sharing

buonsangue said...

Brilliant! One of my favourite winemakers anywhere - pure genius. His wines are entirely sui generis.